A direct marketing permission issued to the S Group, which also applies to the direct marketing of our hotels and restaurants, can be withdrawn in several ways:
- you can withdraw your direct marketing permission by logging in to Oma S-kanava;
- you can use the co-op member service (available in almost all Prisma and Sokos stores);
- you can submit a request on the withdrawal of your direct marketing permission with the feedback form (in Finnish)– select “asiakasomistajuus” (co-op membership), S-Etukortti card and Bonus as the subject matter;
- you can call the S Group’s co-op member service, tel. +358 8 76 5858 (Mon–Fri from 8 am to 8 pm, call rate EUR 0.084 per minute); or
- you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can withdraw a newsletter subscription or marketing message subscription by clicking the link at the end of the newsletter. Hotel staff are not able to cancel any newsletters you have subscribed to, as we do not manage newsletter subscription information in the hotel reservation system.