If you do not want to receive opinion polls and market surveys, such as customer satisfaction surveys, you can issue a prohibition of surveys in the S Group co-op member and customer register. To prohibit such use:
- Add the prohibition to your details by logging in to S User Account
- Visit a co-op member service outlet (available at almost all Prisma and Sokos stores);
- Send a request for a prohibition using the a feedback form – select “asiakasomistajuus” (co-op membership), S-Etukortti card and Bonus as the subject matter
- call the S Group’s co-op member service at 010 76 5858 (Mon–Fri from 9 am to 4 pm, call rate EUR 0.084 per minute); or
- Sending an email directly to the data controller at email@example.com.
Your email will no longer be used after the prohibition. In some cases, you may still receive a single survey after you have issued the prohibition if the email address list was already generated before you submitted the prohibition.