Tasks of the Data Protection Officer
The S Group has a designated Data Protection Officer (DPO) pursuant to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation. The S Group’s Data Protection Officer serves all of the S Group organisations, except for the S-Bank Group, which has its own Data Protection Officer.
Duties of the objective Data Protection Officer are:
- Monitor compliance with data protection regulation in the S Group and present any observed deficiencies.
- Provide information and advice to the S Group’s management and employees who process personal data.
- Provide advice on request on how to carry out a data protection impact assessment and monitor the performance of such assessments in the S Group.
- Act as a contact person for our co-op members and employees in matters related to the processing of personal data.
- Act as the S Group’s contact person for the supervisory authority, i.e. the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman.
You can contact the S Group Data Protection Officer if you have questions email@example.com about the processing of your personal data or your rights in any of the S Group companies.
If you have any data protection questions pertaining to the S-Bank, please contact the S-Bank’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.